Removal of parasitic cyst from boy's brain
A woman who was thought to have treatment-resistant depression was later found to have a tumour in her brain, according to an article published in BMJ Case Reports.
A 52-year-old man developed distorted vision after inhaling poppers for the first time.
(HealthDay)—Black henna, used in temporary skin tattoos, can evoke type IV delayed hypersensitivity reactions, according to an article published online April 27 in BMJ Case Reports.
An article in the online journal BMJ Case Reports describes the first published case of confusional state in a healthy 14-year-old girl attributed to excessive consumption of over the counter cough medicine that contained ...
(HealthDay)—In a case study published online April 14 in BMJ Case Reports, chronic exertional compartment syndrome of both flexor and extensor compartments of the forearm is described in a motorcycle racer, which resolved ...
(HealthDay)—A first case of paintball-related blunt liver injury has been described in an article published online April 27 in BMJ Case Reports.
A 17-year-old woman was infected with the rare, but treatable rat-bite fever, that developed from pet rodents that lived in her bedroom, report the doctors who treated her in the online journal BMJ Case Reports.
(HealthDay)—A swallowed bobby pin can be cause for concern, capable of piercing through the kidney, according to a case report published online Nov. 5 in BMJ Case Reports.
(HealthDay)—A case of accidental overdose of an Atropa belladonna preparation highlights the dangers of the use of herbal remedies, according to a case report published online Nov. 5 in BMJ Case Reports.