British toddler's death due to mold sparks outcry

A two-year-old boy died from prolonged exposure to mold in his flat in northwest England, a coroner ruled on Tuesday, sparking demands for action over the problem in social housing.

Gerontology & Geriatrics

New study finds care home residents benefit from robot pets

New research from the University of Plymouth has shown that affordable robot pets can potentially improve the well-being of care home residents and people with dementia. Led by the University's Center for Health Technology, ...

page 3 from 40