Making genetic prediction models more inclusive

While any two human genomes are about 99.9% identical, genetic variation in the remaining 0.1% plays an important role in shaping human diversity, including a person's risk for developing certain diseases.

Diseases, Conditions, Syndromes

Understanding how Aspergillus fumigatus shapes the lungs

Aspergillus fumigatus strains that infect humans have a significantly altered metabolism compared to other strains in the environment. At the same time, infection with the fungus leads to an apparent change in the human lung ...

page 1 from 10